Evie sits down with Justin Warren for a good long chat about what's up with all the internet legislation the government is pushing.
- The Online Privacy Bill Exposure Draft, colloquially known as “the Online Privacy Bill”.
- Draft Restricted Access System Declaration
- Social Media (Basic Expectations and Defamation)
- Privacy Act Review Discussion Paper. We didn’t even get to this one!
Other things discussed
- How to write a policy submission.
- How Mastercard uses it’s power to control who can do things online.
- Write some submissions regarding this legislation. You can do it!
- Online Privacy Bill Exposure Draft: Submissions due 6th December.
- Draft Restricted Access System Declaration: Submissions due 23 November.
- Privacy Act Review Discussion Paper: Submissions due 10 January.
- Follow Justin and other good digital rights advocates on twitter: Lizzie O’Shea, Lucie Krahulcova, Sam Floreani.