The cops shut down food banks, people are snitching on kids, and everyone is at breaking point. Also Australia abandons Afghan people.
- Police are helping by shutting down food banks.
- In South Australia, the DHS chief executive is trying to shut down a communist soup kitchen.
- Massive lockdown protests in Melbourne and Sydney over the weekend.
- Tom Tanki’s coverage of the lockdown protests is excellent.
- White supremacists are using the protests as a recruiting ground.
Give parents a break
- Playgrounds have been closed in Victoria.
- Childcare has been shut down for all except essential workers.
- During the 2020 lockdown, childcare was made free.
- Stop snitching on kids.
VCAT fucked it
- The eviction moratorium is over, and now landlords can kick people out of their homes in advance of October 25th.
- The Real Estate Institute is out there to defends the landlords though.
- Coalition troops have pulled out out Afghanistan, and the situation is bad.
- Canada and the UK are taking 20,000 Afghan refugees.
- Scott Morrison says that no Afghan will be permanently settled in Australia, unless they come the “right way”.
- Peter Dutton says Afghan people might be Taliban now, so they won’t be welcome in Australia.
- After the Vietnam war, Australia took in 55,000 Vietnamese people.
- Even Tony Abbot took in 12,000 Syrian and Iraqi refugees.
- You can have a look at my game if you like :)