Santos isn't bighting, Australia is sending furries to the Olympics, and we're back in lockdown and cooking our brains.
- Santos has decided not to drill for gas in the Great Australian Bight. (because it’s not profitable)
The first Furry Olympics
- The Australian Mint commissioned an artist to create Australian Olympic fursonas.
- You can get them as stickers at Woolies.
- Go check out their art!
- Furries are good at protecting their community from the toxic aspects of online culture.
- Olympics fuckin suck though.
- Check out the cancel the Olympics grassroots movement NOlympics LA, which started to protest the LA bid for 2028 but has grown to encompass the entire anti-Olympics movement.
Shitting yourself at the Engadine Maccas
- Scott Morrison went on Kyle and Jackie O with a burning hot topic: He didn’t shit himself at the Engadine Maccas.
Lockdown again again again again
- NSW abandons it’s “common sense” plan, and put in new “essential workers” restrictions.
- It’s “so, so difficult to have a precise rule for every single thing”
- Everyone’s snitch glands are going wild.
- Covid support payments are slightly better! They still suck though.
- Businesses should “honour their commitments” to workers.
- Nationalize the supermarkets (From friend of the show James Clark).
- Draw our fursonas