The Labor party are really sad without anyone to play with, the government has a new Vaccine ad, Questacon made a bad video.
The Labor party wants Scott Morrison
- Anthony Albonese really wants Scott Morrison.
- Julian Hill is worried about Scott Morrison missing.
- Tanya Plibersek is bored without Scott Morrison to play with.
- Stephen Jones drew a little cartoon about his mate.
- Michelle Rowland just wants to see her little friend.
- The Government is scrapping their plans to force independent assessors onto people with disabilities.
- The pilot of the project was a disaster.
- The NDIS is still underfunded and still makes access difficult for the people who need it most.
NSW is fine I guess
- In late July 2020, Victoria was seeing 700+ Coronavirus cases a day.
- Now in July 2021, NSW is expecting 100+ cases.
- NSW Police performed a “compliance blitz” in Sydney’s Western Suburbs, while ignoring wealthy areas.
- …repeating the pattern established in 2020.
- But it’s okay, the vaccine rollout is only 2 months behind!
- Morrison announced a “flood of Pfizer doses”.
- Pfizer says actually nah.
- General JJ Frewen has be placed in charge of the vaccine rollout logistics.
- The ADF isn’t actually so good at logistics.
- But don’t worry! The government has a great new advertising campaign to encourage vaccine uptake.
- Make the ad more horny!
- Boooooo alcopop tax.
- Listen to Eye of the Enemy, they’ve got a clever bass player.
- Australian Science museum Questacon is spouting fossil fuel propaganda.
- The video series was funded by Japanese fossil energy company Inpex.
- Questacon claims the company had no input in the content.
- Climate change is being normalised by media.
- Why aren’t we using more renewables and batteries? Because we need to use gas as a transition fuel!
- Inpex emitted excess carbon, enough to cancel out the savings from 1.7 million rooftop solar panels.
- Go back and listen to Episode 74 — Care of Duty: Modern Lawfare, for context on Sussan Ley’s appeal of the case.
- Go listen to Flood’s interview with Cam Coventry on Bob Hawk being an informer to US intelligence in the 70s.