We chat about Scott Morrison's accidental-on-purpose vaccine rollout, the reckless and deadly actions of Victoria Police, and the $660 million thrown at car parks in Liberal seats.
- Greenpeace posed as corporate recruiters, and got Exxon lobbyists to admit that they only supported a carbon price because they knew that it would never happen.
- The Gulf of Mexico is on fire.
- Australia is ranked dead last in the World on climate action.
- Scott Morrison maybe accidentally allowed people under 40 to get vaccinated.
- The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation’s advice on AstraZeneca remains the same.
- The National Cabinet has outlined a four-step plan out of Covid restrictions.
- Channel 9 ran a vaccine ad.
- Australia’s vaccine performance is the worst in the OECD.
- Watch the Hbomberguy’s Vaccines: A Measured Response.
- Friend of the pod Kristina Kerscher Keneally proudly said she would wait for Pfiser.
- NAIDOC Week is running from 4-11 July 2021.
- Raymond Noel Thomas was killed after being aggressively pursued by police.
- At the inquest into his death, the Coroner blasted the police’s disrespect.
- As a ten-year-old Raymond was handcuffed by police, and told “if you move I’ll shoot you”.
- The government keeps porkbarreling, pledging to spend $660 million on car parks.
- Alan “kidnapper” Tudge was the minister for Urban Infrastructure at the time.
- “There were no evaluation plan or performance indicators developed for the projects. No records were properly kept”