We discuss plagues of mice, sexual misconduct and coverups in Parliament, and left-wing Nazis.
Content warning: we spend about half the episode discussing the ongoing saga of sexual assault and misconduct within Australia’s Parliament.
- Thousands of people in Canberra and other cities across Australia marched against sexual assault.
- Scott Morrison says the people marching for justice should be glad they aren’t shot.
- NSW police commissioner Mick Fuller suggested an app for solving the problem of sexual assault.
- Mick Fuller defended his police force’s strip searches of children, saying young people should feel “little bit of fear” of police.
- Dumbass apps for consent have been around for a while.
- Captain Awkward on the Missing Stair.
- Staffers brought sex workers into Parliament house, and “performed a solo sex act on a female politicians desk”. The staffer has been sacked.
- A long list of freaks in parliament. Chair sniffing. Big tiddy anime figurines. Calling your co-worker a slut.
- ASIO are going to stop using terms like “rightwing extremism” and “islamic extremism” in their reports.
- Concetta Fierravanti-Wells thinks that ASIO should look into the left-wing Nazis.
- Fierravanti-Wells went to a celebration of the Croatian Nazi regime in 2007.
- Play Trash the Planet! It’s good and fun.
- Join RAHU’s rally against the end of the eviction moratorium on March 28th.