We talk about Shell's acquisition of Powershop and the cool cool Labor party.
- Powershop got acquired by Shell.
- Energy Australia cancelled their partnership with Powershop.
- Amber Electric got sassy.
- Shell have said they plan to reach “net zero” by 2050.
- The Labor party have announced a plan to reduce emissions by 43% by 2030 if they are elected. Such ambition!
- They’ve also dumped plans for vehicle emissions standards.
- And worked with the government to hand out more subsidies to gas miners.
- Oh also they worked with the LNP to stifle criticism from charities.