We're all recording in the same room for the first time in 91 episodes! It's a bit chaotic. Also some news is discussed.
- A Blockade Australia activist has been jailed for 12 months for stopping a coal train.
- Tough lockdown anti-protest laws are now being used against envionmental protestors.
- WA Premier proposed keeping border checks post-covid to stop drugs.
Schools out for parliament
- The Liberal government have decided to not establish an ICAC, even though they promised :(
- Why on earth are we doing a religious discrimination bill again?
- The Labor party are being incredibly wishy-washy about whether they support it or not, because of course they are.
- Oh hey the Liberal and Labor party also joined forces to give more money to carbon capture (doesn’t work).
Who wedgies the wedgier?
- Scott Morrison lied about whether he said he was going on holiday specifically to Hawaii?