Victoria is banning nazi symbols, the LNP want to give you a school chaplain to sooth your worries about climate change, and we discuss whether you can ever get away with a "BUT" after "death is horrible".
Banning Nazi stuff
- Victoria is banning swastikas and other Nazi symbols.
- IPA alumni Tim Wilson became Human Rights Commissioner, and then helped them out.
Preaching to the choir
- Worried about climate change? It’s okay, two Liberal Ministers are proposing more school chaplains to help!.
- Luke Howard is all about school chaplains. He pushed for more funding in 2018 too.
- As housing minister he said he wanted to put a “positive spin” on homelessness.
- Maybe if you’re feeling bad, you can do some mindfulness with the Labor Party coloring book.
- Barnaby Joyce doesn’t want to denounce satan? Also he doesn’t think climate change is real.
- “Death is horrible, BUT”
- “There’ll be funerals, BUT you’ll be able to go to them!”
- Hospital systems are critically overloaded in Victoria in NSW.
- Bunnings is calling it, and reopening their stores.