Gina Rinehart has terminal facebook brain, the nationals want to keep digging coal long after capital decides it's a bad idea, and we answer a listener question.
- Police have recognised Traditional Owners’ rights to practise culture on the land where the Adani mine is being built.
- Gina Rinehart made a totally cooked climate-denying speech to schoolchildren.
- Holding the Australian swim team hostage to wish you happy birthday.
Cooking the planet
- Nationals MP Keith Pitt has proposed that the government establish a $250 billion fund for fossil industries.
- The Business Council of Australia has released a plan to for Australia to reduce emissions. Angus Taylor hates it.
- In 2018 the Business Council called 45% emissions reductions “economy wrecking”.
- Sussan Ley just keeps on approving coal mines, neglecting her duty of care.
- Got a question? Send us an email!
- Get involved in something real!
- Don’t get burned out.