Hi-vis rallies: cool, cooked or complicated? Let's find out together.
Jeffrey Combs appreciation
- Delivery workers at StarTrack and FedEx have struck for safer conditions.
- Workers from Cadbury and Accolade Wines have also struck for better pay.
- Massive rallies in Melbourne started as legitimate CMFEU worker complaints.
- …but were infiltrated by right-wing agitators.
- And cheered on by “citizen journalists”.
- CMFEU boss John Setka has been accused of domestic violence.
- I Don’t Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People.
- Conservatism is fundamentally aligned with anti-vax sentiment.
- Tuesday saw protesters going on a long walk around Melbourne, and up the Westgate Bridge.
- This video of the Australian Army band playing Rage Against the Machine is psychic damage.
- On Wednesday, chaos and cookers were in control.
- Interesting side note: the Shrine of Remembrance was built under a work-for-the-dole program.
- The rest of the week featured cop violence, black-bagging and intimidation.
- At the 2019 IMARC protests, police a rode horse through a crowd, crushing a protestor’s legs.
- Shoutout to the cool teens who are running one of the best COVID stats sites on Twitter. Support them on Patreon.
- Follow Lisa on Twitter!
- Listen to the Reanimates podcast for a nice time. Listen to Lang on Reanimates.