The government is handing their homework in late and we tell you just how Both Parties Bad. Then we step into the Jordies discourse.
- The Government released the “7th edition” of a plan to prepare the Aged Care sector for Covid. Turns out editions 1-6 did not exist.
- Aged Care Richard Colbeck stated that “The government maintains it’s position that it has a plan in place”.
- Normal Guy Scott Morrison is away at the G7, so Nationals leader Michael McCormack get wild with it.
- In January McCormack said the US Capitol Riots are the same as Black Lives Matter, doubling down and saying “All Lives Matter”.
- McCormack also said that the plague of mice should be rehomed to inner-city apartments.
- Scott Morrison is having a great time with all his mates at the G7.
- …while making late night calls to the Australian gas industry to let them know they’re still his number one.
- The Nationals are outraged that Morrison even stood next to leaders promising zero emissions by 2050.
- Fossil fuel industries take more in subsidies than they pay in resource taxes.
- Australia is starting to be seen by institutional investors as “high risk”.
- The terrible new Online Safety Bill is set to pass parliament. The Labor Party “will be supporting this bill, but we’re not happy about it”
- This week, the ALP voted with the government to open the Beetaloo Basin for gas exploration.
- Shadow Resources Minister Madeleine King thinks both sides are bad on the climate debate.
- The Labor party are saying that the Government wants to take away Medicare.
- Richard Marles says the quiet part out loud — there is no substantial difference between the Liberal and Labor parties on border policies.
- FriendlyJordies is a YouTuber.
- His producer, Kristo Langker, was arrested by the Fixated Person’s Unit.
- The Fixated Threat Assessment Centre was established in QLD in 2013, and was one of the first units of its type.
- These units have been used to blackbag an Origin Energy whistleblower, and harrass a Greens councillor in Brisbane.
- The Government don’t have a history of using police to attack political enemies.
- Kevin Rudd has written about Jordan… but sitting Labor party members haven’t said a word.