Mitch and McLean cross the podcast picket line to chat about the one-word adjustment to the national anthem, cuts to Jobkeeper and the 2020 drop in emissions.
- The Prime Minister has announced a one-word change to the national anthem.
- The change was originally backed by NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian.
- Scott Morrison remembers Bob Hawke for changing the national anthem.
War on the poor
- The government is going through with their threat to cut jobkeeper.
- Mitch on ABC’s The Drum
- The eviction moratorium is set to end on 28th March 2021.