What happens when mining companies move to protect their interests from protesters? We talk with activist and comedian Tom Tanuki about the growing threat of eco-fascism.
- Australia is still on fire. Just less so, and now there’s floods.
- Bridget McKenzie has resigned from cabinet, which is pretty meaningless. She’s still got her seat, paycheque and pension.
- Peter Dutton is blaming the fires on arson, not climate change, in an return to form for the Australian government. Tom McLean gave them until May in Episode 2, but was far too generous.
- Keep fascists out of Coburg
- The Million Flag Patriots: ridiculing fascists by agreeing too hard.
- Yelling at Racist Dogs: does what it says on the tin.
- The activist blockade of the IMARC mining conference in Melbourne were met with brutal police tactics.
- Melbourne Activist Legal Observers wrote a damning report of Victoria Police’s conduct.
- Victoria Police’s public order response team has some cool gear I guess
- Travis Gray, the alt-right cop
- Ted Kazinski, ecoterrorist, palatable to eco-fascists.
- Billionares are getting ready to hide out in New Zealand when the world they are destroying collapses.
- Read Fascists Among Us by Jeff Sparrow and try to understand how eco-fascists think
- Go to a protest and let them know you’re angry
- Visit Tom Tanuki’s website, listen to his podcast and support his work on Patreon
- You can’t hear it but Tom Tanuki was wearing this sick shirt. It’s sold out but you can get others like it here.