A casual chat about the sports funding saga that reveals the corruption at the heart of Australia's government
- The capital of Australia is on fire. Also on hail?
- A water bomber crashed
- A proposed pledge of allegiance. Just madly spinning in the racism dial.
- Just make Steven Bradbury day
- ABC’s The Signal has a good summary of the twists and turns of the sports rort. Solidaritus et podcastus ✊
- Over a million for mates. 70% of projects approved by McKenzie weren’t approved by the governing body.
- Georgina Downer said she was “absolutely not” presenting a giant novelty cheque with commonwealth funds (she absolutely was).
- Paul Kennedy actually asking followup questions (and again). Not Robert Kennedy.
- Australia has a long, storied history of misappropriating sports funds
- We need an ICAC. Both major parties don’t want one.
- Bridget McKenzie joined a shooting club, then forgot to mention it
- Sports clubs need women’s change rooms. Just not women?
- Scott Morrison has a real interest in gendered bathrooms
- Uh, that cheque is bigger than you, Tim Wilson
- Don’t fall on all the swords, staffers!
- If McKenzie isn’t sacked, ooooh boy there will be some questions